Sunday, 18 November 2007

OT: hey its my blog yuh and I do like movies : )

Watched this one today…



and this scene stuck... among many fine scenes of course

BRETT: I just want you to know how sorry we are about how f@#ked up things got between us and Mr. Wallace. When we entered into this thing, we only had the best intentions…

As Brett talks, Jules takes out his gun and SHOOTS Roger three times in the chest, BLOWING him out of his chair.

JULES: Oh, I'm sorry. Did i break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that.
Please, continue. I believe you were saying something about "best intentions."
Whatsamatter? Oh, you were finished.
Well, allow me to retort. What does Marcellus Wallace looks like?

BRETT: What?

JULES: What country you from!

BRETT: What?

JULES: "What" ain't no country I ever heard of! Do they speak English in "What?"

BRETT: What?

JULES: English-motherf@#ker-can-you-speak it?

BRETT: Yes!

JULES: Then you understand what I'm sayin'?

BRETT: Yes!

JULES: What does Marcellus Wallace looks like?!

BRETT: What?

Jules takes his .45 and PRESSES the barrel HARD in Brett's cheek.



JULES: Say "What" again! C'mon, say "What" again! I dare ya, I double dare ya motherf@#ker, say "What" one more goddamn time! Now describe to me what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

BRETT: he's black –

JULES: -- go on!

BRETT: he’s bald…

JULES: does he look like a bitch?

BRETT: What?

Jules shoots Brett in the shoulder, Brett screams in his chair.

JULES: Does-he-look-like-a-bitch?!

BRETT: (in agony) NOO!!

JULES: Then why did you try to f@#k 'im like a bitch man?!

BRETT: I didn't.

JULES: Yes you did Brett. You tried ta f@#k 'im and Mr Wallace don’t like to be f@#ked by anybody except Mrs Wallace.
You ever read the Bible, Brett?

BRETT: Yes.

JULES: There's a passage I got memorized …

if you don’t know what follows do yourself a favor, rent it, watch it and then come back and thank me for it : ) cheers raph

excerpt before all this.. "uh..hmm this is a tasty burger"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...