Saturday 10 September 2016

Singapore Airlines Business Class Food Review by Up & Coming Food Critic... Ms Too

In the words of Ms Too (not so many words cause she's like... little): 

Once in awhile I do take Singapore Airlines SQ Business Class for my holidays and when I do I make sure I have some good eating on it. 

first let me introduce myself, Ms Too here, food critic and world traveller with my man servant, whom I call Papa
(he looks tired coz he was up last night packing for my trip. i pay him in watches :)
Photobucket
it's good to book the cook on business class flights to try out some of the different dishes done on SQ
and some of them as u can guess are done better than others. let's start with some appetisers...

Photobucket
this was yummy to me
Photobucket
next my first main.. LOBSTER! sometimes I pronounce robster... oh well it was delicious! (from sq site: 
Boston Lobster Thermidor ~ A whole lobster sautéed in butter, flambéed in brandy, sprinkled with cheese, 
and served with creamy mushroom sauce, garlic and spicy mustard, and buttered asparagus)
Photobucket
next up the beef and it was well... a bit tough to my liking... I think beef prep is tough on a flight so 
i would skip beef medium rare on flights

Photobucket
sometimes I do want local fare though and there is Nasi Lemak for me! fragrant coconut rice and overall
 it was pretty well done. Great selection of Singaporean dishes can be found here LINK
Photobucket
but my fave of the lot is their... SATAY!!! (from sq site: A popular local fare, these skewered slices of chicken, 
mutton and beef are flame-grilled and served as an appetiser with onions, cucumbers and a spicy peanut dip. 
Satay is available on selected flights, in Suites, First Class and Business Class)

Photobucket
the stewardess calling ahead 'Ms Too wants more satay' and indeed i do... Keep 'em coming
Photobucket
another kind stewardess setting up me and my man servant's seats for sleep mode. SQ service is the BEST!
Photobucket
time for a nap :) i love SQ! 
Photobucket
dreaming of more satay... nom nom nom

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...