The HDB changes the nature of the original sevenfriday and transforms it from uber cool and great looking timepiece into... war zone ready, extreme sports capable, torture test wannabe, COWABUNGA! crazy, cash test dummy cool lookin' time machine. ok i'm not sure how it will hold up to all of that but it kinda feels that way :)
Initial impressions - Who should buy the HDB?
- Current sevenfriday owners who want to change things up - effectively getting a super sporty NEW watch from what they had before
- People who don't own a sevenfriday, who should first buy a sevenfriday and the hdb :) there's a combo out there but it's only for the one watch model. it's the great looking P3-1 black with red accents model. details can be found here LINK
- folks who are buying big watches and want a training watch for the wrist presence so they don't bump that other more expensive watch so much *kidding* :)
made of C5H8 (isoprene) it transforms your 3atm (30m) sevenfriday watch into a 10atm (100m) capable watch
- it closes like one of those super air tight container tupperware style lids (or am i getting confused with the weapon munitions box i had to use in the army) whatever the case, it's easy to figure it out.
- some folks think it looks like a go pro :)
of water in it ;) ] oh and which sports watch are u reminded of when looking at the pic below? begins with an "N"
''luca brazi sleeps with the fishes''
& that's it for now. hope u thought it was fun as it was fun for me :) will be doing posts in future with this of course and subjecting it to other possibly extreme situations. cheers, raph