What Goes Into A Vianney Halter Timepiece? A Peek Into The Magical World of Manufacture Janvier ~ Les Montres Vianney Halter
* Creating most of the watch's parts with machines in the manufacture...
* Hand engraving of the dial and case
* Crafting and manual bluing of the hands
* Making and finishing the case (eg. the case of the antiqua is made out of 6 different parts assembled by invisible soldering... and the finishing is pure perfection :)
* Finishing the watch movement, application of perlage and cotes de geneve
* Hand assembly