Images and Specs of the new turtles Below From Seiko Austria site LINK
- Automatic winding with manual winding mechanism
- Power reserve 41 hours
- 24 Jewels
- Day / Date
- stop seconds
- Rotatable bezel
- Hardlex mineral glass
- LumiBrite luminescent hands
- LumiBrite luminous indices
- Screw down crown
- Screw caseback
- Water-resistant to 200 meters
- RRP: € 419 for the Rubber band / accordion band versions buckle clasp
- RRP: € 459 for the stainless steel bracelet versions with folding clasp and push button release
- cool variants on the 6309 turtle with blue, gold accented version and a pepsi bezel one.
- most of it is true to the original which is a good thing
- that not so great prospex logo... i never liked it and would be happier without it
- why is the lollipop on the wrong end?
- old one line is better than the 2 lines on the dial
- price can be seen as a bit on the high side for Seiko
UPDATE: Some live pix here LINK hmm not so keen anymore from these pix. the original looks better to me so no need to get the new one.